GRANOLLERS: FIRST CERTIFICATE 5.50 EUROS HORAS


martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Active Voice Verbal Tenses

Active Voice Verbal Tenses:

Los tiempos verbales del inglés en voz activa (presente, pasado, futuro, condicionales, etc.) con ejemplos traducidos al español.
Present - What happens?I work - I am workingPresent Perfect - What has happened?I have worked - I have been working

Past - What happened?I worked - I was workingPast Perfect - What had happened?I had worked - I had been working

Future - What will happen?I will work - I will be workingFuture Perfect - What will have happened?I will have worked - I will have been working

Future (going to) - What is going to happen?I am going to work - I am going to be workingFuture Perfect (going to) - What is going to have happened?I am going to have worked - I am going to have been working

Future in Past - What was going to happen?I was going to work - I was going to be workingFuture Perfect in Past - What was going to have happened?I was going to have worked - I was going to have been working

Conditional - What would happen?I would work - I would be workingConditional Perfect- What would have happened?I would have worked - I would have been working

Modals - What (could, must, should, …) happen?I (could, must, …) work - I (could, must, should, …) be workingModals + Have - What (could, must, should, …) have happened?I (could, …) have worked - I (could, must, should, …) have been working

Imperatives - Make it happpen! - Let's make it happen!Work!. Let's work!

¿Necesitas más ayuda? 
Entra en el foro de los recursos de gramática
para ver los comentarios o dejar tu consulta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


CURSOS INTENSIVOS DE VERANO


Entradas populares

CLASES DE INGLÉS FRANCÉS