GRANOLLERS: FIRST CERTIFICATE 5.50 EUROS HORAS


miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

just (for something)

just (for something) 

I decided to learn Japanese

 just for fun. just (to do something)

 I waited an hour just to see you. 
There is just one method that might work.“Can I help you?”

 “No thanks, I'm just looking.” (= in a store)

 11 used in orders to get someone's attention, give permission, etc.

 Just listen to what I'm saying!Just help yourselves! 

12 used to make a polite request, excuse, etc. 

Could you just help me with this box, please? 

I've just got a few things to do first.

mor info:  http://oaadonline.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/dictionary/just

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


CURSOS INTENSIVOS DE VERANO


Entradas populares

CLASES DE INGLÉS FRANCÉS