TOEFL - IETLS - CAE - FCE - CPE - KET - PET AND EOI EXAMS - GRANOLLERS Tel: 93 870 20 47 / 676 18 97 63 / C/ Agustí Vinyamata, 73 , Granollers
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Contacto
Entradas populares
-
PROMOCIÓ: CLASES DE FRANCÉS ENERO 2012
-
PREPOSITIONS AFTER VERBS BEFORE AN INFINITIVE The following is a list of the more commonly used verbs taking a direct infinitive :- ...
-
Phrasal Verbs : Multi-word Verbs If I had to say what the single most asked question by my students is, I believe that would be: How can I...
-
Common Errors and Confusing Words : Learning from our mistakes Learning a language requires a good deal of learning to learn. I believe th...
-
Pronunciation - Vowel Sounds : Pronunciation - Vowel Sounds To learn a sound, you have to make it yours -until it is not foreign anymore. ...
-
Comma Rules Use a comma before a coordinating conjunction ( and, or, but, nor, yet, for, so) that separates two independent clauses. Stat...







No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario