GRANOLLERS: FIRST CERTIFICATE 5.50 EUROS HORAS


martes, 17 de enero de 2012

THE PRESENT PARTICIPLE

READING: THE TORN HAT  “
Look at my hat ; It is torn. It is an old hat . I have a new at home, but this is an old one. I am not living in the city. I am living in the country. My parents are  in the country too. We live in the country.
In the city there are many houses ; the air is not pure. In the country there are many trees ; the air is very pure. I like the country very much. I like to live in the country.
We live near a small village. There is a school in that village. I go every day to school with my sisters and my little brother. The school is not far from our house.
I have many classmates and many friends. All my classmates are my friends. All my schoolmates are my friends.

THE PRESENT PARTICIPLE 
The present participle of all the verbs is formed by adding ( ING ) TO the root of the verb. E.g
To read  --- reading          to speak --speaking
To study  - studying            to  listen  --listening
To say ----- saying                 to run  -- running
To   look  ----- looking         to give  ------ giving
So: “NOUNS
NOUNS  is the name of anything like  the names of persons, things and animals 
e.g  ,  
Names of persons :   Mario , Maria , Laia
Names of things  :    Pencil, table, ruler
Names of  animals :  Dog, elephant, cat
The gender of the nouns are two : SINGULAR and PLURAL
Pencil      ( singular )
Pencils    ( Plural
Most nouns form their plural by adding an “ S “ to the singular
Pencil   -----  pencils
 VERBS ENDING “y”
However, when a verb ends in y immediately preceded by a vowel, the y is not changed before the ending s is added. 
Bare Infinitive    Third Person Singular
Say                                   says
Enjoy                              enjoys
Buy                                   buys

TONGUE TWISTER
Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
_______________________ 
A box of mixed biscuits, a mixed biscuit box.

PRONUNCIATION
Short   “  A “ ---THIS “ A “ HAS A MIDDEL SOUND BETWEEN “ A   y la E “  IN SPANISH. POHNETIC SYMBOL ( æ ) 
bat                    can                    am                  at                    man                  rat                  cat                   bad                   bag                   sat                   hand                than
had                     cap                   ham                back               stand               sand                  hat                    fan                   map                 glad                  lamp               damp


I’m your Personal English Coach in Granollers, Barcelona.
You can follow me on :
See ya.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


CURSOS INTENSIVOS DE VERANO


Entradas populares

CLASES DE INGLÉS FRANCÉS